Sister Nancy Beth After Dark

Friday, June 09, 2006

Dream fragment: 06/09/06

One of my intentions with the Nancy After Dark blog is to keep a running journal of my dreams -- truly Nancy After Dark. I once attended a workshop run by Radical Faeries co-founder Don Kilhefner, and while I may not have cottoned on to all the shamanic mumbo-jumbo being presented, it was certainly an experience that massaged me into being more receptive to theories of consciousness and community that I would have previously dismissed out of the purest of cynicism. Keeping a dream journal was one of Kilhefner's recommendations, an endeavor that lasted for me all of four days. Remembering them in the morning was hard enough, but writing them down seemed absolutely herculean. So, in an attempt to get in the groove, I hereby present last night's dream, or what little bit I was able to recall:

I am standing erect and my head is turned over my shoulder. I am staring into a mirror and looking at my naked backside. On one buttock is something that looks like a combination tattoo, port wine stain, and anatomical cutaway drawing. The arteries have been either drawn on or exposed, and layers of muscle are visible.

****
Sorry, that's all I remember. Keep in mind that this is my first attempt at doing this in a while.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Damn..thats a trip. I can't wait for another one.

    Either I do not dream, or I just don't remember them on a conscious level.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home